Pharmakon, Inc. announced today that its Lifesaver Health Regulator Chip is ready for market.
Prance Polling today released results of its latest "ID chip" survey. When asked if id chips should be mandatory for all school-age children to enable the recovery of lost or kidnapped children, 76% of those polled responded "Yes."
Not my children. Not their grandchildren. I know Pharmakon. My father and his club have an effective controlling stake. Bill Henson is on the board.
I can't sit here forever feeling sorry for myself. Failure or not, wastrel or not, "disgrace to the Duffy genes" or not, I cannot just sit here and let this happen. I do have a conscience, though there be no visible evidence of it.
I wonder what the guys are doing. It's been so long since we all hung out. If only Darren had come to the twenty-year. I was an idiot and stayed away from the ten-year. The rest of them were there. I haven't seen most of them since they left UVA. Only Michael keeps in touch. Ha, he practically lives in the restaurant, still silently playing his guitar for any who will listen, and still making more every day than I do. Never played a gig, never been in a band, never done anything but play on sidewalks and wherever a cafe owner lets him, and the guy's probably the richest musician in town. It still amazes me. I'll talk to Michael.
No comments:
Post a Comment